A Higher Standard Of CLEAN! ®
|Copyright © 2008 Pristine Maids, LLC All Rights Reserved.
Independently owned and operated not a franchise. 299 S MAIN ST #13 CRESTVIEW, FL 32536
The Final Cleaning Process-
Pristine Maids, LLC offers complete construction cleaning services. The final clean prepares for the
initial inspection by the owner. These are only a general list and can and will be altered to meet our
client’s needs of each project.
1. Remove any and all trash, dirt, and debris from the interior of the unit and dispose of as directed
by the Contractor's Superintendent.
2. Clean and polish kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops, and vanity tops. Vacuum the inside of all
cabinets, as required to remove dirt and debris. Polish all cabinets, vanities, and other stained
woodwork and all stainless steel sinks using lemon oil or other polish.
3. Clean and shine the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors.
4. Clean and shine all plumbing fixtures and related trim to a sanitary condition. Clean and shine all
medicine cabinets, mirrors, and bath accessories.
5. Clean and shine all electrical fixtures and trim.
6. Clean and shine all appliances. Remove all packing materials, temporary labels, and operating and maintenance manuals. Place in
kitchen drawers as directed.
7. Clean all wood base, casing, and sills. Clean all wood shelving.
8. Clean the outside and inside of all exterior doors, including the threshold.
Clean and shine all interior doors.
9. Sweep and mop all VCT tile floors. Damp mop all tiles using a shine and conditioner in the mop water.
10. Sweep all exterior storage areas, garages, patios and stoops.
11. Dust or vacuum walls as needed.