|Copyright © 2008 Pristine Maids, LLC All Rights Reserved. Independently owned and operated not a franchise.
|A Higher Standard Of CLEAN
|Get started with a free estimate and invest in your free time.
Vacation Rental Condo Cleaning
Your guests are our guests too!
Clean and ready for the next renter to enjoy. Guests expect the best and put their entire vacation in your hands.
Don't let them down by booking them in a unit or house that has dusty base boards, streaky windows and dirty floors.
We believe in one simple rule of thumb: NO COMPLAINTS! Put us in charge of keeping your vacation rentals clean
and put your mind at ease. We are currently handling the cleaning for 62 homeowners and Yes, we have openings for
Our vacation rental cleaning team is dependable and trustworthy - Our highly trained supervisor will inspect your
property after each rental period and notify you of any discrepancies or damage that we discover.
Don't take our word for it, please feel free to request the names and numbers of any of our current homeowners and
let them tell you why they have been with us for years!
We provide you with the best named brand cleaning supplies.
- A Full inspection of the condo after every rental.
- Carpet cleaning and Tile and Grout Cleaning.
- Pressure washing.
- Photos provided of any damage.
- Same cleaning crew every time.
We do not:
- Use your property when we are not cleaning it.
- Let someone else use your property when they shouldn't be there.
- Tolerate customer complaints, therefore we do it right the 1st time!
You will need to have a back up of linen, Body towels, Hand
towels, Wash cloths and Kitchen towels. If you are providing
bath mats you do not need a backups. All linen is tagged
and bagged and taken to our professional laundry service
we use. The name of the company is provided to you once
you are a client. The linen and towels are professionally
cleaned and picked up on the morning of each scheduled
cleaning. If additional linen needs to be purchased, please
call us for more information on this process.
- Clean, scrub, and sanitize sinks, counter tops, and
- Clean range top and wipe out inside of oven.
- Clean appliance exteriors, including the inside of toaster
and coffee maker.
- Clean inside and outside of refrigerator, dishwasher and
- Clean baseboards
- Empty dishwasher
- Clean ceiling fans and Baseboards
- clean light fixtures and switch plates
- wall washing where necessary
- clean and sanitize basin, shower, tub, vanity
- replace towels according to your count
- Dust all picture frames
- Organize cupboards
- Wash window sills
- Place out clean dish towels, rag, sponge
- Remove trash clean and sanitize floors (including sand)
- Check for personal belongings left in drawers and closets.
- Dust furniture and clean mirrors.
- Check windows for fingerprints and clean sills/blinds.
- Make sure light bulbs are not burned out.
- Check for wear and tear or stains on sheets and blankets.
- Baseboards dusted/wiped
- Clean ceiling fans
- Closet doors washed down front and back
- Light fixtures cleaned, picture frames dusted
- Furniture dusted and organized
- Change sheets and make all beds
- Special animal towel creations left out
- Dust windows and sills, blinds
- Dust all furniture, knickknacks and lamps
- Vacuum all furniture including sofa beds, cushions
- Clean sliding glass doors and patios
- Leave clean linen for sofa bed
- Clean and disinfect floor, remove trash